I’m Carol Kinney
There’s so much about me that I could share, but here’s the highlights.
- PR graduate (B.A. in Public Relations from California Baptist University; A.A. in Biblical Studies from the former Northwestern College of Minnesota, now University of Northwestern).
- I love looking at the bigger picture. How does one event shape others? How are we impacted by an event more than we realize at first glance?
- I have many interests and hobbies, including making and selling tie dyed clothing and upcycled housewares through https://www.facebook.com/HighHopesDyes/ and https://www.etsy.com/shop/HighHopesDyesandGift?ref=hdr_shop_menu
- I write another blog that is currently being updated. When I relaunch it in January 2017, I will share that link.
- Personally, I have been married to my hubby for almost 24 years, am the primary caregiver to my mom, have successfully raised two self-sufficient adults who are pursuing their own dreams and am the “mom” of two adorable cats.
Thanks for checking out my blog, and I look forward to our many conversations.